About

viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

Challenge: Writing emails



In this challenge, students have to write an e-mail to the teacher talking about the following aspects:

  • Complete the subject/asunto of the mail with the main idea of your email.
  • In the first paragraph, introduce yourself: name, age, description (physical and personality)
  • Second, write about your likes and dislikes.
  • Then, write about your pets and your favorite animal.
  • Finally, ask 3 questions to the teacher and say goodbye.

2 comentarios:

  1. I created my own foundation thanks to them, and I'm happy, now I can do something I've always wanted since I was little, to help those who need it the most.
    I recommend Without any doubt to SinImpuestos, their good service and dedication leave me satisfied and happy. I hope they continue to grow as a company!
    sinimpuestos.con is the best page in Spanish market, visit and contract, is easy and simple for your offshore accounts

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/2147246/Sinimpuestos?pk=73f7-ed23-7364-8424-4fb0-9e08-61dd-2ed4

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...